Cloud environments are key when it comes to outsourcing or sharing infrastructure and applications. Gfi’s services focus primarily on PAAS (Platform as a Service) and on consultancy.
The cloud gives you four options which all have their importance:
- Carry on as before
- Migrate completely to cloud
- Coexistance cloud/on-premise
- Outsource environment to cloud
How Gfi can help you?
We can help you in a number of ways:
- TCO Study: studying the impact in terms of organization, processes, security and architecture and finding out what is the best formula for you,
- Migration and upgrade: setting up the cloud environment,
- Administration: the administration of the hybrid environment,
- End-user support: services for the support and management of collaborative solutions (Microsoft Exchange & SharePoint, Lotus),
- Application and infrastructure transformation: the integration of the cloud portion with the possible remainder of your infrastructure, migration to the new model and management of the change process
Why selecting Gfi as your cloud partner?
Gfi maintains strategic alliances with IBM and Microsoft. This offers us an unbiased opinion and view on the market.
Our solutions are tailored to your needs. Systems running on-premise are converted to a cloud-based service and managed by us.
Gfi is a major European IT player with years of experience in managed services. Our own cloud capacity is supported by a fully-redundant and monitored environment in multiple datacenters. Currently, we manage over 6000 servers and offer a variety of services. Addionally, Gfi BeLux is a leading IBM Premium Business partner in the belgian market and we have years of experience in collaboration software.
Our own data centers are categorized as Tier3+ and Tier4 and our local partners also offer this level of quality. The data centers are equiped with: UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply), airconditioning, fire detection, temperature control and other safety systems. Our network infrastructure is redundant so failures in the network paths or any of the components automatically failover to other systems.
Our personalised approach allows a clear definition of the SLAs we are delivering to your organisation. We can offer basic or more advanced SLAs but also provide custom SLAs where high responsiveness is key.
Single Point of Contact
The Gfi Support center (servicedesk) is your single point of contact. We are available to answer your questions in Dutch, French or English and will escallate issues to the correct team. The initiation, follow up and communication of these issues always happens by Gfi.
Please drop us a mail if you’re interested in this topic. We’ll be happy to talk to you.